Here's our promise: we won't use "Comic Sans" font for your book font.
Unless you really, really want that font (but we wouldn't recommend it).
We care about the font. We care about the number of pages. We care about the page size. We care about the white space. We care about line spacing. We care about page numbers. We care about headers and footers. We care about alignment. We care about the details. We care because you care.
Here's what you'll get with your interior:
- Fully-formatted text from start to finish
- Left and right page headers
- Page numbers
- Front matter (e.g., copyright page, contents page, dedication page)
- Chapter titles with chapter numbers
- Bullet and table formatting
- Footnotes or endnotes
- And whatever else you decide to throw at us!
We will hand-craft your book's interior to create a readable aesthetic that is one-of-a-kind. Simply submit to use your manuscript and we'll get to work.
While we try to handcraft your book as quickly as possible, we believe in creating quality over creating quickness. There are a lot of variables that go into the delivery time, but we typically aim for around 90 days.